Re: [2.3.99pre2] [CORRUPTION] Doh! Corruption problems again...

From: Simon Kirby (sim@stormix.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 21:55:54 EST

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 06:48:51PM -0800, Simon Kirby wrote:

> thrashing script. It seems to be so easy to reproduce under memory
> pressure that a simple copy of the kernel usually shows between one and
> three files corrupted.

Woops! Actually, it seems to happen just as often (if not more often)
without any memory pressure, too. This definitely didn't happen before
with the earlier 2.3 bugs.

Binary searching...

Simon-

[ Stormix Technologies Inc. ][ NetNation Communcations Inc. ]
[ sim@stormix.com ][ sim@netnation.com ]
[ Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employers. ]