SoundBlaster 16 ASP

From: Ha Quoc- Viet (qvha@axlog.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:31:42 EST

Hi,

I've just seen on opensound.com that they are supporting the old
SoundBlaster 16 ASP (ISA).

grepping around in drivers/sound for ASP didn't return anything. does
anyone know anything about existing support for the
Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) that shipped a long time ago on
the SB16 line of cards ?

I happen to have such a card. it's been working like charm for years
under linux (OSS/SB16 driver), but I would love to use the additionnal
horse power that it hides :o)

Viet