[DNQ] Large files?

From: Chris Hessing (Chris.Hessing@aclis.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:31:58 EST

I have gone through a bunch of the old archives, and found that several
times, in several places, the issue of large (>2 gig) files has come up.
However, this still seems to be an issue. I have worked a little with the
LFS patches, and had minor success. Does anyone know/have a filesystem
that will support these larger files? (Oh, this is in an Intel platform...
PPro)

I am working on a video server project, but in most cases, the files are
larger than 2 gigs... Any help would be appreciated!