Re: Some compilation fixes for 2.3.99-pre3-3

From: Pau Aliagas (pau@readysoft.es)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 06:30:26 EST

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> > I've attached 3 patches: 1 for all arches (mostly fixing xircom tulip

> Your first patch (xircom tulip) is already included in
> 2.3.99-pre3-pre5... :)

I'm writing from pre3-6 with a xircom_tulip_cb. I have to load the module
manually but it works. But.... I load apm, I unplug the power
and... everything becomes sloooooooowwwwww. It misses key presses, the
mouse moves slowly. I unload apm and.... frozen.
I don't know if it is related to the xircom_tulip_cb, but anyway it's a
bug.

Pau