Getting process name from task_struct

From: Krisztian Flautner (manowar@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 17:07:39 EST

Hello,

I would like to be able to lookup the process name given a pointer
to the task_struct from the kernel. The code that needs to do this
is running in the kernel, so I would prefer not to go through
the proc file system.

I am assuming that the data is in the mm structure that the
task_struct points to. Is there a macro or a function that
extracts this information? Does anyone have some code that does
this?

Thanks, -- Kris