Re: Loopback driver in 2.3.99-3.6

From: Blu3Viper (david@killerlabs.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:48:46 EST

It happens on UP as well, I've been reporting this bug with several emails a
day nailing it down since last thursday, haven't gotten anywhere. I finally
determined why processes were going into D state yesterday.

I've had three responses, one confirming it wasn't the new SHM fs, one
recommending SGI's kdb, and one recommending Ingo's ikd.

Anyways. It's broke for all builds as far back as at least 2.3.36, possibly
further.

-d