Re: The 2.3.x Job List (Updated)

From: Wakko Warner (wakko@animx.eu.org)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 22:25:35 EST

> To Do
> -----
> PCMCIA/Cardbus hangs, IRQ problems, Keyboard/mouse problem (may be fixed ?)

Fixed for me. Since yenta doesn't probe irq12, it doesn't cause me any
lockups

> ACPI/APM suspend issue

Does this have anything to do with suspend/resume on any cardbus cards?
3c575_cb doesn't suspend very well.

Also, when using 2.3.99pre3 (change was in pre3-3 I believe), pcmcia's
cardmgr sees my 3com card as 3c575_cb instead of eth0 (try ifconfiging
3c575_cb sometime <g>) I'm not sure about other cardbus cards as I only
have 1.