Re: Answer (Re: Cylinder limits jumper for drives over 32GB)

From: Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 15:20:47 EST

David Elliott:

    Anyway, I know you are working overtime trying to fix this problem.

Hmm. A somewhat disappointing statement from you.
I think the problem has been fixed already. You got the code
three days ago or so. We are waiting for you to report on the
results, but all that happens is a pointless continuation of
the discussion without any new facts.

Maybe I should find this hardware myself and do the checking.

Andries