trouble with ippp in 2.2.15pre2

From: Mathijs (mathijs@knoware.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 04:24:38 EST

        I use ipppd to connect to my provider. This worked fine up to
2.2.15pre1. 2.2.15pre2 introduced to following problem for me: After the ppp
connection disconnects and i do a reconnect, no data is send over the
connection. Default-router is setup correct, the negotiation was ok, link is
up, but no data is send. 2.2.15pre16 still has this problem. (for me)

        I tried to rollback the tcp changes of pre2, but nothing changed. Am i
the only one with this problem? I'm using isdn4k-utils-3.0-5. (i'm not at home
right now, so i have no futher data of my machine, but can provide that
tonight if needed)

        me