RE: pre4-2: USB mouse inconsistency/not working

From: Dunlap, Randy (randy.dunlap@intel.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 10:42:52 EST

Hi Peter,

I checked http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/device-list/devices.txt
and the 2.3.99-pre4-2 linux/Documentation/devices.txt and they
are the same. Neither of them contain the input devices on
major 13 (with removal of Obsolete PC Speaker) nor the updates
that I requested to major 180 (char) for USB.

Is this the archive that you meant, or were you referring
to the lkml archives? I check it daily (subscribed) and it's
not there AFAIK.

I'll still plan to send you an update today unless you say
that I don't need to.

~Randy
|Randy Dunlap Intel Corp., DAL Sr. SW Engr.|
|randy.dunlap.at.intel.com 503-696-2055|
|NOTE: Any views presented here are mine alone |
|and may not represent the views of my employer. |