Re: Accessing ISA board memory

From: michel (kloury@ifrance.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 06:50:52 EST

Hello,

Just to clarify ma question.
I want to access to memory : 0xe00000-0x1000000 which is located on a ISA board.
I don't want Linux to use these adresses, so i need a kind of system exclusion,
perhaps on memory initialisation and I also need to know what virtual adresses
correspond to theses physical adresses.

In my driver, I already try to use char *ptr=0xc0e00000 but it isn't ok.
On my board, these adresses are flash and I know what values I have to find
(0x55 and 0xAA on the first bytes)

every suggestion will be welcomed
regards,
Michel

For the previous suggestions, il don't find any Isa_(read,write) in my system.
Where are they ?
My board is a ISA bord on a 80386 PC and the board memory is directly accessed
from lynx with char * ptr=0xe00c8000 on the same PC, just by Hard disk
switching.