Re: Little(?) PCI problem

From: Chad Schwartz (cwslist@main.cornernet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 17:21:21 EST

This nailed me, on a BE-6 as well.

I was attempting to install an Adaptec 2940 in what seemed to be slot 1
(Furthest left - slot on board...) (Slot 5!) and the doggon thing
wouldn't detect the attached SCSI devices. Said nothing was installed!
I assume some conflict w/ the card sitting next to it.

The Abit boards on the market really are having quite a few problems these
days...

 Chad