TEQL (was: Load balancing between links other than serial)

From: Ivan Passos (lists@cyclades.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 11:18:09 EST

Hello,

At first, thanks to all who answered to my first msg.

It seems that TEQL is what I need to do load balancing between network
interfaces. Then there are the questions ... :)

1. Does TEQL work as of now?? If positive, how well does it work? Is
   anybody using it in the real world??
2. What userspace tools do I need in order to use it? Where can I get
   them?
3. What interfaces can I bond with TEQL?? Only network interfaces of the
   same type (e.g., two Ethernets, but not one Ethernet and one HDLC
   link)? Network interfaces only?? Any interfaces, including async
   serial?
4. What are its known limitations??

Well, that's it for now. After the answers I might have other questions.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Regards,
Ivan