Re: Simple Questions Regarding Linux

From: Koroush Saraf (akhavans@usc.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 14:31:37 EST

Ric,
If these questions seems too intelligent for a novice like myself to ask,
it doesn't mean that they were homework problems. I would encourage all
of you to promote learning by at least sending me some pointers as to
where to look. (other than the obvious search engines) If you are too
busy to be bothered by these simple questions just ignore this email, and
don't send a reply showing that you time is really less valuable than you
claim.

Regards,
~koroush