register_pccard_driver vs register_pcmcia_driver...

From: Adam Fritzler (mid@auk.cx)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 21:58:14 EST

Seems everything in drivers/net/pcmcia uses register_pccard_driver(),
except for aironet4500_cs and ray_cs (I'm interested in the latter).
I assume register_pccard_driver is the modern (and preferred) call.
Should I send a patch to change them?

Also, is CardServices() preferred, or is it okay to call the individual
functions?

I'm really trying to figure out way ray_cs sends a long stream of Oops' on
rmmod in newish 2.3.99. Its getting quite annoying.

af

---
  Adam Fritzler
  { mid@auk.cx, afritz@iname.com}