Re: 2.2.14 lockups

From: Ron Flory (ron.flory@adtran.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 15:47:50 EST

Hi-

 I've been using SMP-Linux (2.0/2.2) on several machines (P5,Ppro,pIII)
for many years and have had very few problems. Sometimes problems may
be caused by drivers that are not SMP safe.

 I've noticed some things common to both your setups (such as your SCSI
and network cards). You might try enabling the onboard SCSI and
removing the Buslogic card on one of them, and trying a different
network card to see if the system behaves any differently.

ron