Moving..

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 15:44:24 EST

Just a quick heads up that I haven't had access to a computer for two days
(and yes, my hands _are_ shaking), because we're in the middle of a move.
We've gotten everything but the cats to the new house, but all our stuff
is still in big boxes, and I will probably remain unable to read email
from home for at least another week.

So this is just a notice to people to not worry - I'm just snowed in and
will probably require some re-sends after it all clears up..

                        Linus