Re: new release

From: Dave Higgen (dhiggen@valinux.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:10:36 EST

Trond Myklebust wrote:

> <....>
>
> It also drew my attention to another bug in the same code which was
> recently fixed in the 2.3.99 series, but which I'd forgotten to
> backport to 2.2.14.
>
> I've put out a version 0.20.10 containing both fixes on
> http://www.fys.uio.no/~trondmy/src/linux-2.2.14-nfsv3-0.20.10.dif.bz2
>
> Cheers,
> Trond

I've done a corresponding update to the dhiggen patch-set on sourceforge,
taking the opportunity to roll in a couple of minor server-side bugfixes
that have come up in the last week or two.

The current version is now dhiggen_merge-1.5, ie:

 http://download.sourceforge.net/nfs/kernel-nfs-dhiggen_merge-1.5.tar.gz

I have also updated the 2.2 HEAD branch of the CVS tree on sourceforge to
the latest state. For what it's worth: I'm having increasing doubts
about the value of maintaining this, since nobody seems to be using it
anymore so it just becomes a redundant secondary copy....

        Dave Higgen