Re: "movb" for spin-unlock (was Re: namei() query)

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 12:03:08 EST

hmmm, ok, if someone wants to try the microcode idea - I will put the
latest Intel Microcode chunk (as a maintainer of P6 microcode update
driver for Linux I receive updates from Intel directly) on the web and
let you guys know.

(sorry, I need to write a simple userspace proggie first before I can
release the actual stuff - I delayed it for so long because I was too
busy with other stuff :)

Should be ready soon.

Regards,
Tigran