Re: kx133 dma

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 03:20:03 EST

Andre Hedrick wrote:

> You have to use the chipset tuning code......
> You have to know if you HOST does a different CLOCK.
> 25,33,37.5,41.5 MHz ?????

isn't there some way to grab or determine the clock info? we can't possibly
expect anyone other than hardcore hardware and IDE people to know this kind of
information.

it's like asking grandma what her points are set to on the chevy. heck, i'd
wager at least half the people reading this don't know what i'm talking about
but it's the most simple thing for an auto mechanic.

-d