Re: Kernel Debugging

From: Douglas Kilpatrick (dougk@tislabs.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 09:15:55 EST

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Mani Manoharan Balaraman wrote:

> The url is ftp://oss.sgi.com/www/projects/kgdb/download/

Ok. That's the remote debugging kernel patch...

The patch available for 2.2 is (IMHO) broken. I have given them a revised
patch, but no one has posted it to the web page.

I have attached my revised patch to this message. Basically I fixed their
problems with arg parce-ing, added a SysRq key to attach to the remote
side, and integrated some changes Tigran (I believe) added to previous
remote kernel debugging patches that somehow did not make the SGI tree.

Hope this helps,

Doug

--
dougk@tislabs.com