BUG IN 2.3.99-pre6

From: Tom Goodman (jn99@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 10:04:03 EST

You probably all ready know this, I was told to not even bother. But I want
to make sure I'm not the only one who has the problem..

Ok, the problem is after about 4-5 minutes of running programs etc,
all of my ram becomes used up (256MB) and then kswapd takes up 99% of the
CPU, and my system load goes from 0.22 -> to about 24-56.
Totally lags the machine where its almost unusable.

I tried about 20 different compilations, all do this.

I have a P3/533mhz 133mhz, 2.3.99-pre5 works fine.
256MB of ram, 40GB ATA/66 disk, 2GB of swap.

Hopefully this is enough info.
Please let me know if this has all ready been reported, thanks.