RE: System freezing

From: Mark Haney (mhaney@info4cars.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 10:57:16 EST

Boy that's a tough one. And I don't really think this is the right mailing
list for this, but I'll give it a shot. Mine have done things like that
over the years and have always been hardware related. Once I have a bad
DIMM slot (and SIMM slot on another box), I have also seen this occur on a
box that was overclocked, or one that has a faulty CPU fan or poor airflow
around the processor. I doubt very seriously if it's a kernel issue.