ide-scsi problems with plextor IDE drive (post2)

From: c o r e (core@axley.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 19:08:01 EST

In March, I sent in a plea for help on determining whether a problem I'm
having mounting CDs using ide-scsi is hardware or linux related. I was
disappointed to not see a single reply.

In the meantime, I have upgraded my whole system and moved the plextor
drive to the new system and still get the same errors when I try to mount
a CD using ide-scsi. This rules out the motherboard possibility so it's
either the drive or linux...I'm leaning toward linux since it seems to
work under windows. I'm running 2.2.15pre19 now and still have the prob.

Anyone with any suggestions for debugging this?

-core