Re: Patch: pre7-4: Update all (at least x86) net drivers for netdevice->name change

From: Adam J. Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:35:43 EST

>Adam wrote:
>> The following patch
>> enables all ethernet drivers that are available on the x86 platform
>> to compile, at least as modules. I believe the changes are correct,
>> although it is possible that I have made a mistake or two in the
>> course of editing these fifty files.

>hmmmm. Are you sure this patch doesn't break -non- ethernet driver name
>assignment?

Unless I missed something, all of the drivers still generate the
same ethernet interface name patterns. What makes you think otherwise?

Adam J. Richter __ ______________ 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com \ / San Jose, California 95129-1034
fax +1 408 261-6631 "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."