RE: IDE Controllers

From: Gregory Leblanc (GLeblanc@cu-portland.edu)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 00:14:43 EST

Bleah, why? I haven't figured why there are all those IDE-SCSI hiding
things yet. The history of Linux seems to point towards the IDE support
being better than the SCSI, and yet the CD-R/W devices work through the SCSI
interface, and it looks like now the disks will. Obviousally, I don't keep
up on all of the kernel developments, I've still got a full time job to keep
track of, but I'm still interested.
        Greg