Re: How is CONFIG_MODVERSIONS and MODVERSIONS related?

From: Peter 'Luna' Runestig (peter+linux-kernel@runestig.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 02:17:02 EST

Keith Owens wrote:
> On Sat, 06 May 2000 21:45:12 +0200,
> "Peter 'Luna' Runestig" <peter+linux-kernel@runestig.com> wrote:
> >My real problem is that I can't get pcmcia-cs-3.1.14 to compile
>
> Insufficient data. Saying "it does not compile" is useless without the
> compiler command and its error messages.

Did you read my posting, that wasn't even my question. If someone could
tell me why "linux/modversions.h" is included when MODVERSIONS is _not_
defined, I'll figure the rest of it out.

--
Peter "Luna" Runestig (fd. Altberg), Sweden <peter@runestig.com>
PGP Key ID: 0xD07BBE13

Gubben Movitz ler och nickar, / men från Charons mörka sund dödens blund / i dina blickar / bådar snart din sista stund. Carl Michael Bellman, Fredmans epistel nr 34