Re: NFS knfsd strange behavior...

From: G. Allen Morris III (gam3@groucho.ixlabs.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 03:02:16 EST

I run the script below and it seems to work.

sudo -s <<EOP
mount localhost:/tmp /mnt/tmp
cd /tmp
mkdir test
chmod 711 test
touch test/a
chown gam3.gam3 test/a
echo This is a test > test/a
EOP

echo This is a test | diff - /mnt/tmp/test/a
echo This is not a test > /mnt/tmp/test/a
echo This is not a test | diff - /mnt/tmp/test/a