Bug? in tty locking 2.2.15 ...

From: Mark O'Neill (mao@ermine.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 07:16:03 EST

I seem to have a bug in serial line locking in a 2.2.15 kernel I have
built. Not sure who I should inform, so I am sending the report here.
Problem appears to be that GPM mouse services causes serial lines other
than the one it is using to be busy. This bug did not manifest with the
2.2.14-5.0 kernel, and I have changed nothing else (running a standard
i386 RedHat 6.2 distribution).

Regards

Mark O'Neill