user-mode port 0.22-2.3.99-pre7

From: Jeff Dike (jdike@karaya.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 15:23:56 EST

The user-mode port of 2.3.99-pre7 is available.

There is not much new besides the update to -pre7. The binaries that I
provide are configured with CONFIG_DEVFS_MOUNT on, so if you've started
running the kernel with 'devfs=mount' you can stop now... BTW, I took a quick
look at the rest of the arches on this option, and I notice that I am the only
one macho enough to turn it on by default [ um - the real hacker's port ] :-)

In other news, the stock 2.2.15 can run this port since it now contains the
necessary ptrace extension.

The project's home page is http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net
The project's download page is http://sourceforge.net/project/filelist.php?grou
p_id=429