Help to install Red Had Linux 6.1 to PCG-505F.

From: quynh (quynh_bui@op.com.sg)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 06:54:57 EST

Hello,
 I want to install a Red Had Linux to my PC-505F laptop. But my CD-ROM is
not Sony style so I can not boot from Red Had Linux cdrom. My PCMCIA CD-ROM
is Addonics kind. I try to setup Red Hat Linux by the following way: + I
try to install the Red Hat Lunix 6.1 from my hard disk but I can not copy
Red Hat Lunix 6.1 package to my Windows 98 system.
+ I made a boot disk from bootnet.img. And then I boot by this disk but the
Linux system can not detect my PCMCIA net card.
I confused this problem. Please help me to solve this matter.
Thank so much.
Mikel.