Can't access network with 2.3.99-prex with eepro card

From: Kamlesh Bans (kbans@corsair.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 18:20:00 EST

I'm on a Debian woody system using an EtherExpress Pro100. libc version is
2.1.3. The system is an HP Vectra Pentium 166 with 96MB RAM.

If I boot with any of the 2.3.99-pre kernels, I cannot access the network
(pings fail, nfs don't mount) , even though an ifconfig shows the interface
(eth0) as RUNNING. Booting with a 2.3.51 kernel works fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I've not found any reference to this
problem in the mailing list archives.

Please cc me on any responses as I'm not on the mailing list.

Thanks for your help.
Kamlesh Bans
kbans@corsair.com
Corsair Communications