Re: usbmouse broken in 2.3.99-pre8?

From: Pete Toscano (ptoscano@netsol.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 08:40:11 EST

just to verify, i've seen the same problem. the work around is to use
the alternate usb-uhci driver (je usb-uhci). i've heard that there
might be some patch on the linux-usb site that applies to pre8. i
haven't tried this, so i don't know for sure.

pete

--
Pete Toscano      h:sigsegv@psinet.com        w:ptoscano@netsol.com
GPG fingerprint: D8F5 A087 9A4C 56BB 8F78  B29C 1FF0 1BA7 9008 2736