Re: MASQ problem wiht 2.3.45 and Netfilter

From: Sebastian Ip (seb@sc.esf.edu.hk)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 21:09:42 EST

The problem's been solved! At least for ftp. We were thinking that
netfilter didn't have a similar module but after routing around the "junk"
from the only 2.3 installation i made i found the module. So ftp works now
but icq 2000 for windows is still not working. Could this be just a
problem with beta software or it is something 2.4 will have to fix?