Comipile problem with e2fsprogs

From: mberglund (matt@realestatesafari.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 13:37:29 EST

While compiling e2fsprogs-1.18 with the 2.3.99-pre9 kernel I had several
fatal errors. I'm also using glibc-2.1.3. I had no problems with the
2.2.14 or 2.2.15 kernels and the exact same system config.

The errors are as follows:
swapfs.c: In function `ext2fs_swap_inode':
swapfs.c:119: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
swapfs.c:120: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
swapfs.c:121: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
swapfs.c:122: subscripted value is neither array nor pointer
make[1]: *** [swapfs.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [all-libs-recursive] Error 1

Anyone seen this before? Am I doing something silly?
Thanks in advance.

------
Matt
Unix is best described as an old, sturdy tree.
It is well structured, always growing, and has passed the test of time.