Re: Who is the console maintainer?

From: James Simmons (jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 08:43:08 EST

> Hello ,
> could anybody tell me who should I address directly if I have
> console/keyboard/vgacon related suggestions/questions/patches?
> Thanks.

Hi!

  For the current kernel their is really no one. This is a project working
on the console system for the next generation of kernels (2.5.X). You can
find out info at http://linuxconsole.sourceforge.net.

Q: Why did they deprecate a.out support in linux?
A: Because a nasty coff is bad for your elf.

James Simmons [jsimmons@linux-fbdev.org] ____/|
fbdev/console/gfx developer \ o.O|
http://www.linux-fbdev.org =(_)=