Yet another Oops

From: Lukasz Dobrek (dobrek@student.ifpan.edu.pl)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:06:08 EST

Hello,
I am as stupid as posible couple hours ago I have write to
you the following letter:

Hello,
I will atach to this post the oops-description.
I have kernel 2.2.15 on Alpha 164UX/Ruffian. I have no idea to
whom this should by send so I am sending it here.
If you will nead any information feel free to write me.
I will answer with pleasure. But take into acount that I am
totaly stupid in this area.

And I have ofcourse forged to atach this oops-description
so please forgive me I will do my best to not forget it
this time.

Best regards
Lukasz Dobrek

--