[patch] compile problem using shm on libc5

From: Kurt Roeckx (Q@ping.be)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 15:34:11 EST

Libc5 has problems compiling anything with shared memory. I attached a
patch that fixes the problem for me, not sure if it's completly good tho.

The linux/timex.h change is for getting struct timeval. I saw that 2.2
includes linux/time.h too.

I have no idea wether the linux/sched.h change is any good, and that maybe
more should be put inside the ifdef __KERNEL__, it atleast works now for
me.

In linux/timer.h, I #ifdef everything that has to do with struct
timer_list, because struct list_head is only defined if __KERNEL__ is
defined.

Hope this is any good.

Kurt