Re: Slow development cycle

From: Rik van Riel (riel@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 10:32:59 EST

On Mon, 29 May 2000, David Weinehall wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2000, Kenneth C. Arnold wrote:
>
> > Great... somebody always already did what I want to do...
> >
> > Why wait for 2.5?
>
> <irony>
> Hmmm. I do seem to recall that someone on this list started off
> this discussion by saying that too many changes goes into each
> major release and that the code-freezes are not honoured
> properly?!
> </irony>

o/~ Do as I say but don't do as I do ... o/~

Kenneth *really* needs to shut up now. First he proposes some
idea, then he tries to avoid doing any TODO items and now he
wants to do something contrary to his own idea...

Kenneth, until you practice what you preach, nobody here will
take you seriously.

regards,

Rik

of people. That is its real strength.