Re: Can't recognize Adaptec APA-1480 with 2.4.0-test1-ac4

From: Michael D. Crawford (crawford@goingware.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 06:52:23 EST

OK, I saved my .config, did a "make mrproper", put my .config back and
did "make xconfig" and checked the config and saved changed and rebuilt
the kernel. Also I deleted all my old modules and rebuilt everything,
rebuilt card services too.

When I do:

depmod -e -v /lib/modules/2.4.0-test1-ac4/pcmcia/apa1480_cb.o I get the
following unresolved symbols:

scsi_command_size
kernel_scsi_ioctl
__brelse
scsi_hostlist
scsi_partsize
scsi_unregister
bread
scsi_register_module
scsi_unregister_module
scsi_register

all the symbol names above actually end with "Rsmp_xxxxxx" where the
xxxx is some hex values. Note that I've got SCSI and the aic7xxx driver
statically linked in with the APA1480 driver as a module.

I will put my .config file online at http://www.goingware.com/laptop

Mike Crawford
http://www.goingware.com
crawford@goingware.com