Re: How stable is NTFS write?

From: Anthony Barbachan (barbacha@Hinako.AMBusiness.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 11:24:53 EST

    You don't have to go through all of this. Use bootpart. This is a NT
console program that will create the necessary boot file, for the NT boot
manager, to boot any partition from within NT itself. And while I'm not
absolutely certain it also appears to me that this boot file actually boots
the partition and is not just a copy of the LILO boot so when you update the
LILO boot on your Linux partition there is no need to recreate the boot file
for use with the NT boot manager. I have been using it successfully now for
several months.