Re: 2.2.15int

From: narancs1@externet.hu
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 12:08:35 EST

On 30-May-2000 Andrew Morton wrote:
>> Then stop wining, and patch it yourself.
>
> aww. That was a little harsh.
>
> At least he didn't mention devfs, OOM, other operating systems, release
> schedules, open source philosophy or 3c59x tx timeouts.

Ok, I'm lamer at kernel and C programming , as I am a sysadmin, don't have time
for learning those stuff.

I've just wondered, why not being able to use the innovations of 2.2.15,
because I need the international patch for one of my servers.

I don't want to hurry anybody, I don't mean to hurt noone.

It was ONLY a question.

2.2.15 appeared "long ago", so I thought, the int. patch (at least some test
one) is around somewhere.

Igmar must have misunderstood my question. I wasn't complained about
interrupts.

Thanks for your great work in Linux and OSS!
Narancs v1