Re: Linux 2.5 / 2.6 TODO (preliminary)

From: Bill Wendling (wendling@ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 01:15:52 EST

Also sprach Peter Chubb:
} >>>>> "Kenneth" == Kenneth C Arnold <kcarnold@yahoo.com> writes:
}
} Kenneth> Here is a copy of my preliminary Linux 2.5 and 2.6 "big stuff" TODO
} Kenneth> list. It is based solely on what various people have posted in replies
} Kenneth> to my original call for TODOs. Currently this is quite badly organized.
}
} Kenneth> (more items?)
}
} -- Make setrlimit() work for RLIMIT_RSS
} -- make getrusage() and wait4() work for more resources than just CPU
}
Yes! There is a comment near that code that when the current pointer
finally becomes malloced, this should be done...That's what is currently
happening, right?

I would give this the "N" rating myself...People would like this info,
I'm assuming.