searcing for some new scheduling

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q? (darkroad76@hanmail.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 11:55:27 EST

 I'm studying linux process scheduling and trying to
modify linux' kernel scheduling algorithm,
so that can cause some different effects,
the final purpose is to make some commnad that can
do much 'deeper' than nice can.
 i.e. typing that command can cause some changes in
time slice, or overall schedulling algorithm, not just priority.

 I've found so many documentations like that,
but couldn't find how to modify the kernel source directly,
to make a execution file.

 Could you please guide me some way to do it?