lame offuscation (was Re: %eax %ax 2.2.15)

From: Marius Feraru (altblue@opsynet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 12:30:08 EST

Today at 09:38, 'Joe' wrote:
|J|I think that it is even worse to send a reply like this instead
|J|of pointing me to where the answer is!
|J|I did look in the archives for may and saw nothing.
cut the crap and better open your eyes (& ur mind) when you're looking
for something. a simple search on some archive of this list w'd get your
result:
http://kernelnotes.org/lnxlists/linux-kernel/lk_0004_01/msg00176.html

NRN!

++ sorry ppl for this lame crap that seems to be starting again after two
months already :(

--
Marius Feraru [MF10797]    || OpSyNet Admin
altblue@deathsdoor.com     || admin@opsynet.com