Re: Cryptography in the kernel (was: Re: Linux 2.5 / 2.6 TODO (preliminary))

From: Felix Tang (tangf@eyetap.org)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 13:49:59 EST

Uhmmm... just my two cents on this off-topic.

There is v-chip support built into the digital broadcast equipment that is
being sold in the US, by companies such as Scientific Atlanta and General
Instruments and etc. They have to have it.

Felix

Felix Tang
tangf@ecf.utoronto.ca The Way of da' Electron
U of T, Engineering Science 9T9
PEY . Scientific-Atlanta . Embedded Systems