Re: Wierd problem with mount, labels and 2.3.99-pre9+

From: Martin Costabel (costabel@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 02:58:07 EST

Tom Rini wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 02:23:05AM +0200, Andries Brouwer wrote:
> >
> > Are you sure you use mount from util-linux 2.10m?
>
> D'oh. I coulda swore I updated mount as well, guess not. Sorry about that.

Tom, I don't see any difference with mount-2.10m. If you use KDE, every
time you click on a drive symbol it gets mounted once again. And you
cannot unmount it at all as non-root user, because "umount: it seems
/mnt/cdrom is mounted multiple times".

The basic problem is this sick idea to allow multiple mounts of the same
file system on the same mount point.

--
Martin