Re: Weirdo stupidity on lk?

From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen (rask-linux@kampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 12:10:57 EST

Den 31-Maj-00 11:16:10 skrev Russell King fĝlgende om "Weirdo stupidity on lk?":

>Could whoever maintains this list PLEASE tell me why they unsubscribed
>me after 18:53pm last night?

   How about asking the human list owner instead of asking on the list?
There is nothing the subscribers can do to help you, save for flodding you
with emails telling you to shut up. This goes for not just you, but also
everybody else who needs to get in contact with the list owner.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen | E-mail: mailto:rask@kampsax.dtu.dk |
| Please do NOT Cc: to me or the | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/ |
| mailing list. I am on the list.| "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC |
| Windows NT is the OS of the future and always will be... |