Re: Syscall number allocation

From: Marty Leisner (leisner@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 23:18:58 EST

old dosemus had a syscallmgr to add syscalls at runtime via
loadable drivers.

If you can fit loadable modules into your architecture, I'm not sure
how much the syscallmgr needs to be reworked (I just looked and found it
in 0.60.4 dosemu).

If you can figure out how to make extra kernel code available via
loadable modules and use syscallmgr, it can be distributed seperately.

Marty