Simultaneous Display for X question

From: Prarit (prarit@youtwo.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 23:31:15 EST

This might be a question better answered on an X list, but I think
the solution may be in Linux and not X.

Situation: I wish to run two X servers using command line args
similar to,

startx -- :0 -xf86config XF86Config1 -depth 16 vt07
startx -- :1 -xf86config XF86Config2 -depth 16 vt08

where :0 and :1 are two separate monitors, and con2fb has been used
to move tty8 to the appropriate monitor.

Problem:

I now wish to display the two simultaneously, and not lose the X
screen whenever I chvt/ALFT-FN-# between the two.

Does anyone know of a method/patch to do this? Or, does anyone
know of a better list to ask this question ;) ...

Please reply to prarit@youtwo.net or prarit@prarit.com with your
reply :)

Thanks MUCHLY in advance!

--